Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@apache.org> on 2017/03/20 22:37:57 UTC

Welcome new Oozie Committers - Peter Bacsko and Peter Cseh

Hi everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Oozie PMC has invited
Peter Bacsko and Peter (Geza) Cseh to become Oozie committers
and they have both accepted our invitation.

Please join me congratulating them.
Congrats!

- Robert, on behalf of the Oozie PMC

Re: Welcome new Oozie Committers - Peter Bacsko and Peter Cseh

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks everyone! :)

--
Peter Cseh
Software Engineer

Re: Welcome new Oozie Committers - Peter Bacsko and Peter Cseh

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks everyone! :)

Posted by satish saley <sa...@gmail.com>.

|    |

|   Congrats to both.    |

|    |

|    |         Yahoo Mail Stationery     |

Posted by satish saley <sa...@gmail.com>.

|    |

|   Congrats to both.    |

|    |

Posted by Attila Sasvari <as...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Attila Sasvari <as...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com>.
Congrats (Peter)^2.

Posted by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com>.
Congrats (Peter)^2.

Posted by goun na <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Andras Piros <an...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Peter (Geza) and Peter Bacsko!

Posted by Andras Piros <an...@cloudera.com>.