Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Robert S. Thau" <rs...@ai.mit.edu> on 1995/08/08 21:19:56 UTC

On second thought...

You know, maybe we could hold off, and just give people who encounter
the MAXIMUM_DNS problem the patch that fixes it.  I could certainly deal
with not building another release till Friday, and it would probably lower
my blood pressure a bit, besides giving people a chance to try some of
this stuff out.

(We might even learn what there is in the Dark Heart of A/UX which is so
deeply offended by reads and writes on the same file descriptor!  Sigh...).

rst