Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2012/11/21 22:00:39 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #271: Monospace font family for text area inputs

Yes, this is a very good idea. The only excuse I see for not using a
monospace font is when you have wysiwyg editing.

I'll avoid the temptation to fix this for myself and hope that this is a
quick and easy task for someone who wants to get involved with the project.

Cheers,
     Gary