Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ignacio Barrientos <ib...@adobe.com> on 2009/08/19 09:24:50 UTC

Http timeouts?

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to make the Mac timeout to be more like the
Windows timeout when attempting to connect to a server that might not be
accessible for the moment. The waiting time is around 1 min 15 seconds on
the Mac compared to 20 seconds for Win.

Doing the same test on Ubuntu took around 3 minutes and 10 seconds.

"svn list http://hostbehindfirewall"

thanks,
Ignacio

Re: Http timeouts?

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:56, Ignacio Barrientos<ib...@adobe.com> wrote:
> Is this connected to the server itself and only if the server is answering the calls?
> I did not notice any difference when changing the settings.

How to use it is explained in the file. How did you configure it?

RE: Http timeouts?

Posted by Ignacio Barrientos <ib...@adobe.com>.

Re: Http timeouts?

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.