Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2018/04/12 19:32:02 UTC

Strange behaviour on copying multiple elements

Hi all,

I just tried to duplicate multiple elements using ctrl+shift+c and found
the result a bit irritating.

Before the copy action I had two elements (samplers):

  sampler a
  sampler b

I marked all of them and duplicated them using ctrl+shift+c which gave me

  sampler a
  sampler b
  sampler b
  sampler a

My expected result would have been

  sampler a
  sampler b
  sampler a
  sampler c

I think this is a bug, should I file a bugzilla issue?

Felix

Re: Strange behaviour on copying multiple elements

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,
Yes please do

Thanks

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:32 PM, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.