Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by jr...@redhat.com on 2011/10/19 21:38:51 UTC

0.14 release update - alpha Friday morning

Hi, folks.  I've done some distribution testing this week, and things look
good for a new alpha this week.  I'm posting this reminder a little late,
so I'll defer producing the alpha to Friday morning US east coast time.
If there's something you want in the alpha, make sure it goes in tomorrow.

Keep in mind that after alpha, any disruptive changes (features,
refactorings, etc.) need to be discussed on the list before they can be
landed to trunk.  Bug fixes of course are unencumbered.  When we branch
for release in two weeks, trunk will open up for forward development.

Thanks,
Justin

---
0.14 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/014-release.html

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: 0.14 release update - alpha Friday morning

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Thanks!  It's in on r1187499.

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.