Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/15 02:54:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome James Carman as a new Wink committer

All,
The Wink PMC is pleased to announce that Jason Dillon has accepted our
invitation to join the Wink project as a commiter.

Congrats and welcome Jason!

The Wink PMC

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome James Carman as a new Wink committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 15, 2009, at 12:33 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Lol, Kevin... more coffee ja!

Yikes. I'm starting to worry myself... Hopefully, today will be a
better day.

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
Welcome Jason!  Glad to have you all official now.

-N

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             Jason Dillon
             <jason@planet57.c
             Sent by: Jason            wink-dev@incubator.apache.org
             Dillon                                                     cc
             <jason.dillon@gma
             il.com>                                               Subject
                                       Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome James Carman
                                       as a new Wink committer
             07/14/2009 11:33
             PM

             Please respond to
             wink-dev@incubato
               r.apache.org

Lol, Kevin... more coffee ja!

And thanks!

--jason

PS. I prefer Jim over James :-P

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Lol, Kevin... more coffee ja!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jason Dillon as a new Wink committer (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome James Carman as a new Wink committer)

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jason.

- Shiva Kumar H R

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.