Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/07 19:49:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Superset committer

All,

I'm pleased to announce that the Superset PMC has voted in Ville Brofeldt
to be
a committer. Ville has been actively involved in the project for some time
now, contributing patches and participating on Github.
Implementing optimizations to the core of Apache Superset to make it scale.
Please join in me congratulating Ville for becoming a Superset committer.

Welcome Ville!

Cheers,

Max, on behalf of the Superset PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Superset committer

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Fellow Superset developers,

Thanks Max and PMC members for the warm welcome and recognition; it is
truly an honour and a responsibility I take seriously. It has been a
privilege and lots of fun to work with the community to to improve Superset
over the last year. I look forward to continue helping Superset grow and
work with the common good in mind of making data insights accessible to
everyone.

Yours,

Ville

Posted by Abhishek Sharma <ab...@gmail.com>.