Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kay <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/01 07:26:37 UTC

Re: [WARN] Failed to read magic header log

Hello, I'm waiting for reply..

rmtAddr port is always change..

Is it normal or I don't have to care log msg??
these log shows every 3~5 seconds.

Thank u so much.

Re: [WARN] Failed to read magic header log

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

rmtAddr's client socket port is allocated by OS and it is randomized.

"Bad magic" error suspects that something that is not Apache Ignite (or
Ignite but with incorrect port configuration) have tried to connect to this
port.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you provide a log from another node, that started on 42.1.188.128?
My thought that node configured differently, may be SSL configured.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 10:27 AM kay <go...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm waiting for reply..
>
> rmtAddr port is always change..
>
> Is it normal or I don't have to care log msg??
> these log shows every 3~5 seconds.
>
> Thank u so much.

Vladislav Pyatkov