Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/31 10:50:18 UTC

[VOTE] Kaushalye and Ruchith as Committers

Hi all,

Malinda Kaushalye and Ruchith Fernando has been working on implementing
WS-Secure Conversation and WS-Trust for sometime now. I would like to
propose them as committers. +1 from me :-)

Malinda Kaushalye completely lead the WS-Trust implementation. He has
implemented Security Token Service Module including STSManager, Issuers,
Validators and Renewers. He has coded STSServer Handler.

Malinda Kaushalye has already done two client side architectures –
previously it was STSClientHandler with Requesters and according to the
new client side architecture he has implemented STSAgent. Furthermore he
has contributed in coding tokens, conversation client handler, utility
classes and etc …. He is currently working on implementing and "Token
Parameter Extensions" features.

Ruchith Fernando has completely done the key derivation module and the
session manegement stuff in WS - Secure Conversation . Also he implemented
the Trust Engine as per the WS - Trust specification. Furthermore he has
contributed in coding tokens, integration, utility classes and etc ….  He
is currently working on improving the conversation session management
module. Ruchith will be working on implementing/maintaining both WS -
Secure Conversation and WS - Trust specification code.

Thank you,
Dimuthu.
--
Lanka Software Foundation  http://www.opensource.lk

Re: [VOTE] Kaushalye and Ruchith as Committers

Posted by ja...@opensource.lk.
+ 1 From me for Kaushalye and Ruchith.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to both Malinda and Ruchith as committers.

-- dims