Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com> on 2006/11/01 18:35:18 UTC

Is MUSE used in products

Can any one tell me if any known company incorporated MUSE 1.0 or 2.0 in any
of its products?

Thanks in advance,
Asaf

Re: Is MUSE used in products

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
Muse 2.0 was just released a month ago, so most product plans that include
it are not likely to be public yet. I'm sure that most participants on the
list are under an NDA that keeps them from answering your question.

That said, IBM's Web Services Feature Pack for WebSphere 6.1 includes a
WSDM interface for the application server, and it's built on Muse 2.0. Any
standards-compliant management tool can interact with the WSDM interface
to extract data and invoke operations on hundreds of WS-resources within
the server.

The feature pack is in beta right now:

https://www14.software.ibm.com/iwm/web/cc/earlyprograms/websphere/wsvwas61/

Dan