Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Zacarias <za...@linebee.com> on 2010/01/05 16:48:55 UTC

Re: Solr Cell revamped as an UpdateProcessor?

Hi, I'm developing a directory monitor to add in a Sor implementation.
Tell me if it could be interesting for you we will be glad to share it with
the comunity. Also I would like your opinion about the propousal if it looks
ok for you and if you like to make any change or question it will be very
well welcome.

Regards
Zacarias
www.linebee.com

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: Re: Solr Cell revamped as an UpdateProcessor?
:
: Hi, I'm developing a directory monitor to add in a Sor implementation.

Hmmm ... Is this really related to the Solr Cell thread you replied to?

Please start a a new thread if you want to discuss a new topic...

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack

-Hoss

Re: Solr Cell revamped as an UpdateProcessor?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Jan 5, 2010, at 1:53 PM, Zacarias wrote:

> I'd attached a file to the previous mail. Is there any filter for pdf files
> or any other reason.

The mailer strips attachments, although you might be able to get a zip through.  Perhaps send a pointer to somewhere else or just describe it here.

> On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Zacarias <za...@linebee.com> wrote:
>
>> Here is my propousal
>>
>> Regards
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Zacarias <za...@linebee.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I'm developing a directory monitor to add in a Sor implementation.
>>> Tell me if it could be interesting for you we will be glad to share it
>>> with the comunity. Also I would like your opinion about the propousal if it
>>> looks ok for you and if you like to make any change or question it will be
>>> very well welcome.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Zacarias

Search the Lucene ecosystem using Solr/Lucene: http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: Solr Cell revamped as an UpdateProcessor?

Posted by Zacarias <za...@linebee.com>.

Posted by Zacarias <za...@linebee.com>.
Here is my propousal