Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/03/03 17:36:25 UTC

Re: Ehcache is evicting Security Tokens that are already required

Ok thanks. I've done some investigation of this + decided to add a new
configuration property for 2.7.11 to make it easier to use TokenStore's
per-proxy. The default is that one TokenStore will be shared by all client
proxies for a particular endpoint. To see how to use it, please take a look
at the following test:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=blob;f=systests/ws-security/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/cache/CachingTest.java

This uses the caching configuration:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=blob_plain;f=systests/ws-security/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/cache/per-proxy-cache.xml

Colm.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Freddy Exposito <ex...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Colm,
>
> It is on the TokenStore on the client side.
>
> Thanks,
> Freddy

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder