Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jorge Infante Osorio <jo...@uci.cu> on 2013/09/25 14:44:42 UTC

Error with maven. the jar file cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file

Hi all.

What could be the reason for this error:

Archive for required library:
'[User_Folder]/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2-kernel/1.6.0/axis2-kern
el-1.6.0.jar' in project 'test' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file

I found this error with all my dependencies in a project,  after several success builds.

Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.
CDAE.
Fac. 5.
UCI.
“En un mundo perfecto las pizzas serían una comida saludable, las laptops se cargarían desde una fuente de corriente inalámbrica y todos los JAR serían bundles de OSGI ”

Re: Error with maven. the jar file cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at some of the offending files and see if they contain HTML...
9 times out of 10 the issue is HTML downloaded from some intermediate proxy
and the text in that HTML will tell you some of the information you require