Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org> on 2020/06/11 12:24:42 UTC

Updated the ci.bigtop.apache.org certificate

Just for your information, I've just renewed the certificate for
ci.bigtop.apache.org in accordance with [1].
Let me know if you find something wrong with it.

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+CI+Setup+Guide#BigtopCISetupGuide-Renewingthecert

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>

Re: Updated the ci.bigtop.apache.org certificate

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Thanks Kengo!

Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> 於 2020年6月12日 週五 上午9:54寫道:

Posted by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org>.