Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2016/04/06 23:20:59 UTC

Zeppelin Performance

As I am getting back into the swing of things with Zeppelin, I am liking it
more and more! Great work community!

One thing I have noticed is with as few as 4 notes, I can start getting
some laggy response from my browser (Firefox).   Since I am new, I am going
to assume it's something in my configuration, but in general, if my browser
is laggy, are there any good documents on which settings to tweak, how to
address these issues etc?  If there are any good tips, or documents, I
would be very appreciative.

John

Re: Zeppelin Performance

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
There were not a large number of notes, I think there may have been some
other things going on, my performance has been better except one thing.
Often times when I go to click on a note to enter text or update text, it
can take a number of mouse clicks before the cursor focus actually happens
for me... this MAY still be laggy response, or it may be something with my
browsers/computers (I am using Firefox and Chrome on a well equipped Mac
OS).  Do others experience this as well? Just trying to determine what may
be at fault here....

Re: Zeppelin Performance

Posted by vincent gromakowski <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Zeppelin Performance