Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Kelleher <mj...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/07 17:16:48 UTC

XPathEntityProcessor and ExtractingRequestHandler

Can I use a XPathEntityProcessor in conjunction with an
ExtractingRequestHandler?  Also, the scripting language that
XPathEntityProcessor uses/supports, is that just ECMA/JavaScript?

Or is XPathEntityProcessor only supported for use in conjuntion with the
DataImportHandler?

Thanks.

Re: XPathEntityProcessor and ExtractingRequestHandler

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
:
: Or is XPathEntityProcessor only supported for use in conjuntion with the
: DataImportHandler?

The Entity processors are a specifc feature of DIH, but
ExtractingRequestHandler does have some options for pulling out specific
pieces of the DOM produced by Tika.

-Hoss