Posted to erlang@couchdb.apache.org by Stanley Iriele <si...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 17:55:09 UTC

Parsing json request body into usable object

I am trying to rewrite a lot of my JavaScript code in Erlang and I'm
hitting a few weird spots

Maybe this is a dumb question... In an update handler or a list
function....or whatever.... How do you parse incoming request bodies into
binary Erlang objects or proplists... In these functions?... I'm not seeing
anywhere in the docs where this is made clear

Re: Parsing json request body into usable object

Posted by Stanley Iriele <si...@gmail.com>.
Ahh. Apologies... When I posted I realized I hadn't gone through the
subscription process completely so I thought it just ignored my posts

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.