Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tim Christopher <ti...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/13 14:51:13 UTC

Struts Menu and SSLEXT

Hi,

Can someone tell me if Struts-Menu is compatible with SSLEXT?

I've just started to look through a basic tutorial on Struts menu and
as links are defined as links are defined in an xml file the sslext
tags cannot be used.  Is it clever enough to use SSLEXT if I just send
it to the correct action?

Cheers,

Tim Christopher

Re: Struts Menu and SSLEXT

Posted by Tim Christopher <ti...@gmail.com>.
I've decided to give struts menu a go anyway, but does anyone know
where I can get a dtd for the menu-config.xml file?

I'm having problems getting it to work.  It refuses to stay anything
other than something resembling "???en_GB.Contact???" as the menu
name, and the link does work.  Also when I include an Item nested
within a Menu it causes an error whilst the server is loading.

Any ideas anyone?