Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 15:44:16 UTC

Tapestry: 5.2.5 : File upload with bean edit form (Example)

Hi does anyone have an example of using file uploading with beaneditform. The
example shows one using without bean edit form, but I want one with using
beaneditform.

Thanks. --

Re: Tapestry: 5.2.5 : File upload with bean edit form (Example)

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:44:16 -0300, cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi does anyone have an example of using file uploading with
> beaneditform. The example shows one using without bean edit form, but I
> want one with using
> beaneditform.

Use add="file" in BeanEditForm and then provide a <p:file><t:upload
...></p:file>.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor