Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dorner Thomas <th...@edmb.debis.com> on 2004/07/26 09:30:24 UTC

AW: Need help

Hi Rajendra,

you want to send xml - so I think  - MessageStyle will be a good solution
(logicaly).

Maybe this links are helpful:

http://searchwebservices.techtarget.com/ateQuestionNResponse/0,289625,sid26_
cid494324_tax289201,00.html

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/06/05/axis.html?page=1
<http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/06/05/axis.html?page=1>

http://www.burtongroup.com/weblogs/annethomasmanes/
<http://www.burtongroup.com/weblogs/annethomasmanes/>

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
Axis doesn’t support the JAXM API. You should use the Axis Message style
instead. (It’s the equivalent of JAXM.) Message style takes a DOM as input
and returns a DOM. Stu provides a message style sample app here:
http://www.relevancellc.com/halloway/wsdlAndAxis/AxisSamples.html.
As an alternative, you can use the SAAJ API, which allows you to directly
manipulate the SOAP envelope. Here’s a great reference on SAAJ:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javawsian/chapter/ch03.pdf.

Anne

  _____

Re: Need help