Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Me...@gxs.com on 2006/03/06 18:15:44 UTC

How to access command line arguments passed to Ant. How to search Ant manual.

I went through as much of the Ant manual as I could and did not find any
information that tells me how to use a command line argument that was
passed to Ant (I am sure it is there and I missed it).

1-       Is there a way to search the Ant manual?

2-       If I call Ant with "target argument_needed_by_target" how do I
use the second argument in my target? (I know about using
-Dmyproperty=%2 but am looking for a better option)

Thanks,

Mehdi Rakhshani

Re: How to access command line arguments passed to Ant. How to search Ant manual.

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
Google with the "site:" option.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer