Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2015/07/14 19:40:02 UTC

Re: Fw: Is https://projects-new.apache.org/ ready for prime time?

So ...we've had a tweet from Roman last month, and now JimJag (bcc'd) has done so as well

https://twitter.com/jimjag/status/620940463558782976

Are we officially live yet?

If not, please let me know when I can promote.

Cheers,
Sally

________________________________
From: "jan i" <ja...@apache.org>
To: "dev@community.apache.org" <de...@community.apache.org>
Cc: "David Crossley" <cr...@apache.org>, "Sally Khudairi" <sk...@apache.org>
Date: Sat, Jun 20, 2015 06:39

On 20 June 2015 at 12:34, Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Thanks, David!

>I noticed that Roman tweeted the link yesterday, so I guess the cat is out of the bag, as the saying goes.
>
>As such, barring any objections, I'll start spreading the word.

Do we really want to do marketing on the temporary URL ?

In my opinion, we should do some renaming so the current one is called -old and the new one replaces the current one.

rgds

jan i.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
no need for COMDEV Jira issue: it's Hadoop DOAP that requires to be improved,
that is under Hadoop project responsibility in Hadoop svn:
http://hadoop.apache.org/doap.rdf

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Ajoy Bhatia <aj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ajoy Bhatia <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

<https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?category#hadoop> category. Don't

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Tweeted! https://twitter.com/TheASF/status/621022893405806593

This will also be included in the Apache Weekly News Round-ups as well.

Cheers,
Sally

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.