Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrew Huntwork <as...@huntwork.net> on 2007/07/05 20:54:51 UTC

making hudson available on port 80

Are there any plans to make the hudson instance that hosts the apidocs
available on port 80?  My company has an traffic filter for various
reasons and port 8080 is not on the approved list of ports, so I'm
unable to see the apidocs or anything else in
lucene.zones.apache.org:8080.

thanks.

Re: making hudson available on port 80

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I know this doesn't completely solve your problem, but if you are
dealing with a specific release, as opposed to a nightly build, you
can see the javadocs for a specific build by choosing the specific
version of Lucene you are working on under the "Site Versions" menu
on the left hand menu of the main Lucene Java page.  From there, you
can get to javadocs for a specific version.

-Grant

On Jul 5, 2007, at 2:54 PM, Andrew Huntwork wrote:

> Are there any plans to make the hudson instance that hosts the apidocs
> available on port 80?  My company has an traffic filter for various
> reasons and port 8080 is not on the approved list of ports, so I'm
> unable to see the apidocs or anything else in
> lucene.zones.apache.org:8080.
>
> thanks.

Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing