Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2011/08/10 09:03:12 UTC

entity update proposal

I would like to add the optional field 'websiteId' to the contactlist to
be able to separate emailists by website.

any objections or other solutions?

Regards,
Hans

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: entity update proposal

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
I would recommend a contact list category entity with a many-to-many
relationship. Then it could be used for categories other than websites.

-Adrian

Re: entity update proposal

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Thanks jacopo,

corrected in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1159508&view=rev

regards,
Hans

Re: entity update proposal

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Hans,

Re: entity update proposal

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Re: entity update proposal

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.
We had a similar requirement and for that we had setup many to many
relationship between product store & contact list.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:28 PM, BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> wrote:

> I would like to see it at the productStore, since many productstores
> with thier own list under one website. Especially at Ecommerce or
> publicFace level.
>  a one to many relationship.
> If not acceptable then a many to many relationship setup so same
> mailinglist can be used different ways.
>
> Hans Bakker sent the following on 8/10/2011 12:03 AM:
> > I would like to add the optional field 'websiteId' to the contactlist to
> > be able to separate emailists by website.
> >
> > any objections or other solutions?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hans

Varun Bhansaly

Re: entity update proposal

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
How about 'content' websites with no product store.?

Since there is a one to one between website and product store, this
should be no problem?

That the contact list currently is dependent on the product store is
wrong anyway.

Regards,
Hans

Re: entity update proposal

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
sure, a many to many relationship between contact list and website is an
option. However I would like to keep the productstore out of this
relationship.

Regards,
Hans

Re: entity update proposal