Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Leon Katsnelson <le...@ca.ibm.com> on 2018/02/06 16:10:26 UTC

How to pass a note to Zeppelin on invocation

When we use Jupyter and JupyterLab we are able to pass the notebook as a
parameter so that when the Jupyter starts the notebook is already loaded.
We would like to do the same with Zeppelin 0.7.3.

Is it possible and if so, how?

Re: How to pass a note to Zeppelin on invocation

Posted by ankit jain <an...@gmail.com>.
You can save the notebooks in something like S3 and then copy those to
Zeppelin during restart.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ankit.

Re: How to pass a note to Zeppelin on invocation

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,