Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "T. Papke" <de...@thopap.de> on 2007/09/10 22:04:54 UTC

tapestry5 security

Hello their,

currently i am doing my first steps with tapestry5. Now i have a problem
with the question of security. I found two possiblities: Acegi or
friendly urls with j2ee container based security. The first seems really
complicated and the second one - I only found a tapestry4 example. So
firstly the question: has anyone a good example for simple
username/password security protection or any tips for doing it?

Thank you,
Thomas

Re: tapestry5 security

Posted by "T. Papke" <we...@thopap.de>.
I found only examples with username, password and group ...

How could i extend this handling inside tapestry5-aecgi? In my
application, the login (username, password) is always releated with to 1
to many domains / urls. So i will need a Authentationservice first
looking for the "merchant" with the domain of the current request, and
after that - searching for combination of username, password and
merchantid. (inside this combination, the normal handling of groups
would be fine ...)

Currently i haven't find the right place where i could set my own
AuthenticationManager inside Aecgi with having access to the currenct
request object (for getting the hostname / Domain). Where is good place
to start?

Thank you,
Thomas

Re: tapestry5 security

Posted by Marcelo Lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.

2007/9/10, T. Papke <de...@thopap.de>:

> Hello their,
>
> currently i am doing my first steps with tapestry5. Now i have a problem
> with the question of security. I found two possiblities: Acegi or
> friendly urls with j2ee container based security. The first seems really
> complicated and the second one - I only found a tapestry4 example. So
> firstly the question: has anyone a good example for simple
> username/password security protection or any tips for doing it?
>
> Thank you,
> Thomas

Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif