Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 10:14:06 UTC

Re: CXF question

Hi Edmundo

Thanks for your query, let me CC to the users list as it can be of
interest to others too.

FYI, CXF ships OIDC service/IDP and RP support code. As such it does not
offer a complete OpenId Connect provider implementation OOB but we do
put a lot of effort into making this support code as complete as
possible with the actual provider implementations only needing to
provide the user authentication details and if needed - custom
persistence providers.

Fediz OIDC,
https://github.com/apache/cxf-fediz/tree/master/services/oidc

is a reference integration project which shows how a CXF OIDC IDP
utility code can be integrated with a 3rd party authentication system.
Specifically

https://github.com/apache/cxf-fediz/tree/master/services/oidc/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF

is where OIDC JAX-RS endpoints and providers are set up.

At the moment CXF code can help with building complete OIDC Core providers.

Have a look at the Fediz project and let us know if you have other
questions. I'm going to work on completing CXF OIDC docs asap and will
post a link here

HTH, Sergey

Re: CXF question

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, thanks

Sergey

Re: CXF question

Posted by Edmundo López Bóbeda <ed...@idiomaticsoft.com>.
Thanks a lot, in the end I managed to implement my provider using play framework and scala on top of CXF. I’ll check the documentation to see if I forgot something.

Re: CXF question

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

--
Sergey Beryozkin