Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com> on 2014/07/18 21:54:55 UTC

Global Usergrid scrum - meeting minutes

We had a good turnout for scrum today - thank you everyone for joining.

Main topics of discussion:

1.  Scrum updates - sounds like a lot of people are working on a lot of good things
2.  Need to make ramp up time easier for new contributors.  A roadmap will make this easier.  Other ideas?
3.  Roadmap - the request for a roadmap was advanced once again.  The thought was that we put the basic doc on the wiki, then discuss via email
4.  First release - we are getting close - just need to finish up 3 tickets (Usergrid-100, Usergrid-3, and Usergrid-4).  If you want to help on 3 or 4, please jump in.  I created USERGRID-196 for the actual release of the code.
5.  2.0 - new Entity manger code is complete w/ all tests passing.  Todd is doing some optimizations.  We hope to run some initial benchmarks next week.

Again, thank you everyone for joining and we will talk again next week!!

Rod

--
Rod Simpson
@rockerston

Re: Global Usergrid scrum - meeting minutes

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
Good point.  Also, I don’t think I can run the call and take minutes.  I will ask for a volunteer next time.

--
Rod Simpson
@rockerston

On July 18, 2014 at 2:08:36 PM, Scott Ganyo (scott@ganyo.com) wrote:

Thanks Rod!

BTW: Meeting minutes generally include attendance and decided upon actions. We should probably include that in the record.

Best,
Scott

Posted by Scott Ganyo <sc...@ganyo.com>.
Thanks Rod!