Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jordan Thomas <jo...@vector7.com.au> on 2002/11/21 16:40:06 UTC

Workflow Extention

Hi All,

I am using the workflow extention to create my workflows. It seems that
when I am in the middle of a workflow, there is no way to allow the user
to jump out of the workflow into another area of the application. I have
tried specifying a * and a *.do as a nextPath parameter but that doesn't
seem to work. Does anyone know how to gain a little more flexibility
with this framework? All I want to do is stop people from jumping
steps/entering into the middle of a workflow. At the moment, it seems
that a user needs to enter a workflow and then complete that workflow
before a he/she can leave it. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can
work around this?

Thanks

Jordan

Jordan Thomas
Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung
(FhG-IPA)

Nobelstrasse 12
D-70569 Stuttgart

Tel.:     +49 (0) 711-970-1187