Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Luis Enrique Ramos García <lu...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/21 09:17:04 UTC

subproperty as qualifiers

Dear friends,

I am trying to model a relation between two individuals, in this case two
companies, and the relations is the ownership represented in percentage as
a value of shares. For instance, I could say.
c1 is_Owner_of c2

c2 shares *60 %* of c2

I have done a similar modeling using a class to represent shares, but I
wonder if it could be possible to use a subproperty as qualifier?

I mean to say:

c1 is_Owner_of c2  - and is_Owner_of : share 60

I have tried to perform such modeling, but it has not been possible.

Then, I wonder if it is possible to declare a sub property as a qualifier
in jena?

Luis Ramos

Re: subproperty as qualifiers

Posted by Luis Enrique Ramos García <lu...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your answer, then for next release?

For now, I am following my previous procedure to test if I reach the goal

Luis

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luis Enrique Ramos García <lu...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Thank for your answer Lorenz,

I am currently working with wikidata, providing a reasoning layer to it
with jena, and I have been able to model its "qualifiers" with
successful results, however, I was wondering if it could use a
subproperty as qualifier, just as the people of wikidata does.

Thanks a lot

Luis Ramos

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
What is a "qualifier" in RDF?