Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Pym <an...@presenceofit.com.au> on 2003/05/01 03:43:20 UTC

Default XSLT Processor

I am relatively new to Cocoon.

Where do I specify which XSLT processor is my default in Cocoon?

I can see the XSLT Processors defined in cocoon.xconf.

I can see the default transformer set as xsl in the transformers tag
defined in sitemap.xmap in some of the samples.

Where do I specify which Processor from cocoon.xconf is used as the
transformer as outlined in sitemap.xconf?

Regards

--
Andrew Pym
 <http://www.presenceofit.com.au/>

Re: Default XSLT Processor

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Hi:

Welcome to Cocoon!

To answer your question, please check this:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Transformer

Also if you are new into all this stuff, you can take advantage of the
great wiki documentation for Cocoon, please visit:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Andrew Pym dijo: