Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@apache.org> on 2014/12/17 06:56:01 UTC

Oak 1.0.9 release plan

Hi Team,

I plan to cut the release today after 10:30 AM Basel time. Please mark and
merge changes for any issues which should be part of this release.
There are a couple of issues unresolved right now OAK-2350, OAK-2234.

Please let me know if you need more time.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Oak 1.0.9 release plan

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Amit Jain <am...@apache.org> wrote:
> OAK-2234

I have unscheduled it from 1.0.9. We can fix it in next release

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Oak 1.0.9 release plan

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi amit

sorry for the delay was busy elsewhere while running the
build with the merged changes.

it's committed in rev. 1646185

regards
angela