Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org> on 2020/05/30 13:32:53 UTC

New committer: Kengo Seki

@all,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Thrift
has invited Kengo Seki to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Have fun,
JensG

New committer: Mario Emmenlauer

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org>.
@all,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Thrift
has invited Mario Emmenlauer to become a committer and