Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2021/11/22 04:35:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Jiwei Guo

The Apache Pulsar Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Jiwei Guo
https://github.com/Technoboy- to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce
that he has accepted.

Jiwei has joined the community for more than 1 year now and he is active in
the Pulsar community for more than 5 months, and he is a PMC member of
Apache dolphinscheduler
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/community/team.html

Welcome and Congratulations, Jiwei!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Jiwei onboard!

Best Regards,
Penghui Li on behalf of the Pulsar PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Jiwei Guo

Posted by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Jiwei

Thanks, Guangning

guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> 于2021年11月22日周一 下午2:17写道:

Posted by ZhangJian He <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Thnaks
ZhangJian He

陳智弘 <th...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月22日周一 下午7:52写道:

Posted by 陳智弘 <th...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Lan Liang <li...@163.com>.
Congratulations!  Strong pulsar community.

Best Regards,
Lan Liang
On 11/23/2021 00:27,Aaron Williams<aa...@wi5s.com> wrote:
Congratulations! Thanks for all of your hard work to Apache Pulsar and its
community!

Aaron

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 6:37 AM Ran Gao <rg...@apache.org> wrote:

Congrats Jiwei!