Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kyrindorx <ky...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/05 08:49:33 UTC

Wicket Components

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a component frame or some individual components with
wicket. The Wicket examples show some simple solutions, but I want to
have a collection of GUI components like Primefaces
(https://www.primefaces.org/). Does anyone know such a project?

I am grateful for hints and ideas :)

greetings
Kyrindor