Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Harmaldeep Atwal <ha...@transcanada.com> on 2002/11/27 23:07:00 UTC

Jetspeed Images

Hi y'all,

I'm trying to configure Jetspeed and have been running into a weird
problem.  When I remove the left navigation bar from my portal, none of
the pictures work.  All I do is change left.nav.enable=false in
JetspeedResources.properties and restart tomcat.  This makes the picture
non-available because it looks for:

http://dolt/tomcat/jetspeed/images/images/jetspeed-powered.gif INSTEAD
OF

http://dolt/tomcat/jetspeed/images/jetspeed-powered.gif

If I change things back, then the pics find the correct url.  Does
anyone know why this is happening? Is this possibly a bug in Jetspeed
1.41?

Please let me know!  Thank you for your time in advance!