Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jason Taylor <jt...@injesus.com> on 2000/04/28 23:13:45 UTC

URL-rewriting support in 3.1

I remember that a fix for URL-rewriting was supposed to happen in Tomcat 3.1
-- does anyone knows if URL-rewriting works now?

Thanks

Jason Taylor, Developer
jtaylor@injesus.com
770-623-4659 x303

Re: jsp:include of servlets broken in tomcat 3.1?

Posted by Paul McKean <mc...@humility.maf.nasa.gov>.
Ari Halberstadt wrote:

> I'm trying to include the output of a servlet in my jsp page, but I get the
> exception "Response has already been committed". The servlet is part of the
> same webapp as the page that is including it. The JSP code is
>
> <jsp:include page="/photodb/thumbnail" flush="true"/>
>         <jsp:param name="name" value="199708-0424"/>
> </jsp:include>
>
> This works if I change the page to being include to "/photodb/index.jsp".
>
> I kind of need a quick turnaround on this (trying to finish up a
> chapter...) so any help would be much appreciated.
>
> -- Ari Halberstadt mailto:ari@shore.net <http://www.magiccookie.com/>

Looks like you may be trying to cross web-app boundaries with the include.
You must stay within the same web-app.

--
Paul C. McKean Jr.
 Technical Audit & Systems Compliance

jsp:include of servlets broken in tomcat 3.1?