Posted to general@gump.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/12/08 06:04:42 UTC

Re: forrestbot on brutus

I would like to follow up on this now. Sorry i had
to leave it sit for a while, but ready to go now.
So could we have two accounts to start with:
 Dave Brondsema brondsem@a.o
 David Crossley crossley@a.o

We would like to set up "forrest" as a webapp under Tomcat
and also the "forrestbot" webapp interface. We would also
install "forrest" on the system for anyone to use as a
command-line tool and for use by the forrestbot.

We are not yet sure where things should live on the brutus
filesystem.

--David