Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Yuhichi Nakamura <NA...@jp.ibm.com> on 2001/02/08 13:28:24 UTC

[ANN] W3C SOAP Digital Signature

Folks,
SOAP Security Extensions: Digital Signature
has been published on W3C site as follows:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP-dsig/

My colleagues are involved as authors.  Therefore we could
provide proper implementation of SOAP digital signature.
You can find implementation in trlsoap and trl-proposal
in axis cvs.  I think that the implementation should be
complient with the specification except for signature for
attachments.

p.s.  I just came back to my office from three day off.
I am catching up with the discussion here.

Best regards,

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-46-215-4668