Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ahmetspahic, Nermin" <Na...@envestnetpmc.com> on 2002/07/26 17:51:47 UTC

Servlet SOAP request?

Hi,

I am pretty new to SOAP.  Does anyone have any simple example code to make a SOAP request in a servlet?  A babelfish example would be really nice.

thanks,
Nermin

Re: Servlet SOAP request?

Posted by lr...@freevoice.org.
Check out the stockquote example in the Apache SOAP package.   It's a good
example of encapsulating an ad-hoc web service into a SOAP based service.
The GetQuote client isn't inside a servlet, but it would be easy enough to
put it inside of a doGet or doPost.

	-Larry