Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2020/11/11 08:57:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.2.1 released

The Apache Flink community released the first bugfix release of the
Stateful Functions (StateFun) 2.2 series, version 2.2.1.

This release fixes a critical bug that causes restoring a Stateful
Functions cluster from snapshots (checkpoints or savepoints) to fail under
certain conditions.

*We strongly recommend all users to upgrade to this version.*

*Please check out the release announcement for details on upgrading to
2.2.1:*https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/11/11/release-statefun-2.2.1.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Stateful Functions can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20statefun

Python SDK for Stateful Functions published to the PyPI index can be found
at:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-statefun/

Official Dockerfiles for building Stateful Functions Docker images can be
found at:
https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun-docker

Alternatively, Ververica has volunteered to make Stateful Function's images
available for the community via their public Docker Hub registry:
https://hub.docker.com/r/ververica/flink-statefun

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12349291

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Cheers,
Gordon