Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/19 02:43:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.3

This is the third cut of Sqoop 2 branch, version 1.99.3. Purpose of this
release is to provide early bits to our users so that they can test the
product and provide early feedback.

*** Please cast your vote by Friday 2013-10-25 ***

The list of fixed issues:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=f0ccca80f8234dea09a6e4be3b6ce0bfd13e516f;hb=branch-1.99.3

The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5, *.sha):
http://people.apache.org/~hshreedharan/sqoop-1.99.3-rc0/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.99.3-rc0

The KEYS file: