Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Subramanian Krishnan <su...@in.ibm.com> on 2011/04/14 14:34:51 UTC

[Axis2] generating code for unreferenced types

Hello,

I'm using wsdl2java (1.5.4) command to generate the client stubs for the
wsdl "http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/cmis/trunk
/SchemaProject/schema/CMISWS-Service.wsdl"

I find that the stubs are not generating classes for some types which are
not directly referenced but are extensions to other referenced base types.

For example: there is no generated class for
cmisTypeDocumentDefinitionType which is not directly referenced.

Is there a way to make wsdl2java generated class for all types (even
un-referenced ones) ?

I googled and saw a mention of --all option but that option seems to have
no effect.

Any help ?

Regards,
SUbu