Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ANISH S IYER <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/07 11:50:28 UTC

tomcat 7

hello

while am deploying java application in webapps,say test contains spring and
hibernate,with mysql db. it work normally

while i also deploy another apps in in the tomcat say demo, all deployment
are okay, but it accesses the database of test, instead of demo.
at can i do for resolving the issue..

i found your e-mail from tat help centre

let me know more details

--
Regards

Anish S Iyer.

Re: tomcat 7

Posted by Daniel Küppers <da...@tetralog.com>.
Am 07.01.2016 um 11:50 schrieb ANISH S IYER:
> hello
>
> while am deploying java application in webapps,say test contains spring and
> hibernate,with mysql db. it work normally
>
> while i also deploy another apps in in the tomcat say demo, all deployment
> are okay, but it accesses the database of test, instead of demo.
> at can i do for resolving the issue..
>
> i found your e-mail from tat help centre
>
> let me know more details

I would appreciate if the question wouldn't be that poorly written, as
its also hard to understand.
For me, it looks like youre deploying your webapp named *test* and
*demo*, which accidently
share or have the same connection string to your mysql database.
Have a look at that, it might solve the problem.

--
Best regards

Daniel Küppers