Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/14 02:54:17 UTC

How to get extra files include into the site dir?

I want to include some images and xsd files into the generated Maven
site... but I can't figure out how to make the m-site-p include them.

Anyone know how to include extra files in the generate site?

--jason

Re: How to get extra files include into the site dir?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
place them under src/site/resources ?

-D