Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/18 17:19:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3 (2nd try)

Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
have been done compared to the 2.1.2 release.   Over 52 JIRA issues
are resolved for 2.1.3.

List of issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF/fixforversion/12313354

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~ningjiang/stage_cxf/2.1.3

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.1.3

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

Willem

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3 (2nd try)

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@progress.com>.
+1

/Eoghan

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@progress.com>.
+1,

-- Ulhas

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3 (2nd try)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3 (2nd try)

Posted by "d.santosh" <rs...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@progress.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3 (2nd try)

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Oct 18, 2008, at 11:19 AM, Willem Jiang wrote:

> Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
> have been done compared to the 2.1.2 release.   Over 52 JIRA issues
> are resolved for 2.1.3.
>
> List of issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF/fixforversion/12313354
>
> The staging area is at:
> http://people.apache.org/~ningjiang/stage_cxf/2.1.3
>
> The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
> contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.1.3
>

> Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.
>
> Willem

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3 (2nd try)

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman

Posted by Sean O'Callaghan <SE...@progress.com>.