Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/05/24 15:10:45 UTC

Found Chris R.

I received an email from the designer of the logo with the highest
score.  He is Chris Rottensteiner from South Tyrol.  I've added his
information to the blog post here:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/results_of_apache_openoffice_4

I also invited him to read the feedback from the survey and submit a
revised logo.  I also sent him information on this marketing mailing
list.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Found Chris R.

Posted by Samer Mansour <sa...@gmail.com>.
The best way to test it is to zoom out and put it in the middle of a news
paragraph see if you can see "ffi" with the dot and its not awkwardly white
spaced.

Re: Found Chris R.

Posted by Chris Rot <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi