Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by David MacMahon <da...@smartsc.com> on 2000/02/03 00:37:24 UTC

Is Xerces-J-src.1.0.1.jar missing files?

I get the following message when building the code from
Xerces-J-src.1.0.1.jar...

javac OutputFormat.java
OutputFormat.java:67: Class org.w3c.dom.html.HTMLDocument not found in import.
import org.w3c.dom.html.HTMLDocument;
       ^
1 error
make[5]: *** [OutputFormat.class] Error 1

After checking, it seems that the whole org.w3c.dom.html package is missing
from the Xerces-J-src.1.0.1.jar file.  Is this an oversight or do I need to
get additional files from somewhere?

Thanks,
Dave

--
David MacMahon, President
Smart Software Consulting

+1-925-867-1088 Voice
+1-925-867-4683 Fax

Re: Is Xerces-J-src.1.0.1.jar missing files?

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
David MacMahon wrote:
> After checking, it seems that the whole org.w3c.dom.html package is missing
> from the Xerces-J-src.1.0.1.jar file.  Is this an oversight or do I need to
> get additional files from somewhere?

This question has already been answered and taken care of.
Either download the files from W3C, extract them from CVS,
or wait for the next release.

--
Andy Clark * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * andyc@apache.org