Posted to user@shale.apache.org by "Butash, Bob" <bo...@eds.com> on 2006/07/25 21:17:25 UTC

Init method still being called twice

I noticed that there was a previous issue related to the init method
being invoked multiple times, the right up in the archives stated it was
fixed.  I'm using the snap shot build obtained from
http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/nightly/
shale-framework-20060725.zip.    The init method still seems to be
invoked twice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Re: Init method still being called twice

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 7/25/06, Butash, Bob <bo...@eds.com> wrote:

> I noticed that there was a previous issue related to the init method
> being invoked multiple times, the right up in the archives stated it was
> fixed.  I'm using the snap shot build obtained from
> http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/nightly/
> shale-framework-20060725.zip.    The init method still seems to be
> invoked twice.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob

Bob,

I think I know what happened here.  We've been doing some transitions in how
the nightly builds get created, and I suspect that the 20060725 version did
not actually pick up the fixes for this.  Could you try with version
20060729 or later?

Craig